Terms & Conditions
- Three rounds of digital proofs; two complimentary rounds of proofs are provided should you need them
- Revisions can be made to wording, ink/foil colors, and paper colors; font and design cannot be changed
- Additional revisions beyond the three proofs included in your order are subject to an additional fee
- Please ensure you have ordered the correct quantity and allocated for extras. We suggest ordering around 10 spares, for any last minute additions to your guest list and keepsakes. We can not add to your order once committed to print.
- We are unable to commence production of your order until we have received your signed proof of the artwork for your order
- Please review your proofs thoroughly as responsibility for accuracy rests with you, the client
- PaperCrush is not responsible for any errors with the printed artwork that was approved by you, the client
- PaperCrush will not be held responsible for any spelling or grammatical errors after the proof has been approved
- If a reprint of the artwork is required due to client error, please notify us immediately; client errors can be reprinted at an additional fee—payment for the redesign, reprint, and delivery of the item must be paid in full before artwork will begin
- Reprints due to client error will be placed in our printing cue and will not be prioritised over existing jobs
Semi-custom stationery takes a total of 6-8 weeks from the start of the project to final delivery.
- The design process takes 2-3 weeks depending on the number of revisions needed and how quickly you respond; any delays in communicating your revisions or feedback will delay the turnaround time
- Once designs have been approved, letterpress and foil printing take approximately 10-15 business days
- After your stationery arrives in the studio, we will inspect and carefully pack your order for shipping (see shipping times below)
- If you have requested any custom detailing or finishing services, please allocate an additional week
Rush orders can be accommodated on a case-by-case basis for an additional fee of 25%—please email us to inquire.
Damaged or Lost Items
- PaperCrush is not responsible if an item has been damaged during shipping
- We take great care in inspecting, checking and carefully packing your order to ensure it will not be damaged in transit
- The order is assumed to have been delivered and accepted in good order and condition within 5 business days of the delivery
- If your package was marked as delivered, but you have yet to receive it, please take the following steps before contacting us: 1) Check with your neighbors or front office to see if the package was left, 2) reach out to the mail provider denoted on your tracking email
- If your order has arrived damaged, please contact us immediately
- PaperCrush is not responsible for invitations or stationery that is lost in the mail or is destroyed through the mailing process
Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations
As our products are made-to-order, all orders are non-refundable and not eligible for return, exchange or cancellation.
Limit one per couple. Sample packs are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Shipping (Domestic – US)
Orders $500 or More: Free standard shipping. Estimated delivery time is ~3 business days. Includes tracking and signature upon delivery.
Orders Less than $500: Choice of standard shipping for $15, or express shipping for $25. Includes tracking and signature upon delivery.
If you are not available to sign for your order it will be taken to the nearest post office.
Standard Letter: Flat rate of $5. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 business days once your order is processed.
Shipping (International – Outside US)
International shipments are subject to additional tariffs and fee per country regulations. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.